Progressive metal stamping manufacturing
Progressive Metal Stamping is the process of creating metal parts by employing multiple metal forming / working methods. The process incorporates and automated feeding system to process the metal stamping through progressive manufacturing steps or stations. Each stamping creates a new set of features.
At E2E our technical staff will develop the right process for your Progressive Metal stamping requirements. With thousands of designs under our belts our team is ready to bring your design to life.
We design and make high-tolerance, complex progressive stamping dies, used on straight side-punch presses.
Our NPI (new product introduction), engineering, and project management staff bring their years of experience in designing, building, and implementing precision progressive dies to benefit your unique vision.
- We work with you to create your strip layout and produce the exact design you want to manufacture.
- E2E’s expertise in progressive metal stamping machining ensures that the strip advances precisely, aligning within a few thousandths of an inch, as it moves from station to station across the feed length.
- Our progressive metal stamping dies are made of tool steel to withstand the shock loading, retain the sharp cutting edge, and resist abrasive forces.
- Progressive metal stamping provides a high production rate, a repeatable process, and very high, repeatable tolerances.
- E2E’s precision manufacturing with progressive metal stamping is an accurate and fast process, with 80-120 ppm (parts per minute).
Is your design ready?
Bring us your idea in the form of a CAD 3D model or pdf drawing.
With precision manufacturing at all our facilities in California, Malaysia and Taiwan we are able to provide the lowest-cost solution for your product needs.
Let’s get started!
If you need a quick-turnaround, or would like additional design, cosmetic, and functionality advice, we’ve got you covered with our complex engineering and manufacturing expertise that will quickly bring your idea to life.
Contact us for more information on Progressive Metal Stamping.