Plastic injection molding manufacturing
We offer state of the art injection molding equipment, raging from 70T to 1800T. Our equipment is computer controlled.
Our expert technical staff will insure that your design is tooled up in order to meet critical design features. Our highly experienced quality team will work side by side with the technical team to drive quality assurance and process controls. With the combination of our technical, quality and equipment we can bring your design to life.
Our New Product Introduction (NPI), Engineering, and Project Management Staff bring their years of experience in tooling complex injection-molded parts to create your unique vision.
- Injection molds are ideal for producing high volumes of the same part.
- We use high grade tool steel to make the mold.
- Plastic injection molding provides high production rates with minimal scrap losses.
- Our precision manufacturing with the plastic injection molding process produces repeatable tight tolerances, low labor costs, and little need to finish parts after molding.
- Accuracy is a function of the controlled machine process, environmental conditions, and the quality of the tool – E2E is your ‘go-to’ expert for controlling the variables to produce the highest quality result.
- A wide range of materials can be used with plastic injection molding manufacturing.
Is your design ready?
Bring us your idea in the form of a CAD 3D model or pdf drawing.
With precision manufacturing at all our facilities in California, Malaysia and Taiwan we are able to provide the lowest-cost solution for your product needs.
Let’s get started!
If you need a quick-turnaround, or would like additional design, cosmetic, and functionality advice, we’ve got you covered with our complex engineering and manufacturing expertise that will quickly bring your idea to life.
Contact us for more information on our Plastic Injection Molding services.