Die Casting is a metal casting process that is characterized by forcing molten metal under high pressure into a mold cavity.
The mold cavity is created using two hardened dies which have been machined into shape.
Most die castings are made from non-ferrous metals like Zinc, Copper and Aluminum.
Depending on the type of metal being cast, a hot or cold chamber machine is used.
Advantages to Die Casting
Compared to other manufacturing processes, Die Casting does have advantages that can lead to cost reduction of the part and product. If you cast a part, multiple parts can be made into one. Dimensional accuracy improves and it also minimizes secondary machining operations.
Die Cast Process
Each project is unique which may require different casting processes. At E2E we offer multiple process that will ensure your project is successful. We offer the following processes;
- Hot Chamber Die casting is primarily used with Zinc, Tin and other lead – based alloys.
- Cold Chamber Die casting is primarily used with Aluminum and Magnesium.
Realize the intangible and Experience the Best from our Die Cast Foundries
E2E specializes in precision aluminum die casting, using our state-of-the-art technology. We produce your ideas the way you envision them – including net shape with minimal second operations. And we do it quickly!
- Our precision aluminum die casting manufacturing holds close tolerances (among the best in the industry!) with high dimensional accuracy.
- Aluminum die casting allows for thinner walls, compared to sand or permanent mold casting (.75 mm or .03 in).
- Fast-filling, high-pressure injection avoids discontinuities, even for shapes with difficult-to-fill thin sections.
- Post machining is available for tighter tolerances.
- E2E adheres to ISO 9001 quality standards.
Whether you need a quick turn-around prototype, or production quantities for OEM applications, we create dependable aluminum die castings. Look to E2E as your first choice die casting company!
Is your design ready?
Bring us your idea in the form of a CAD 3D model or pdf drawing.
With precision manufacturing at all our facilities in California, Malaysia and Taiwan we are able to provide the lowest-cost solution for your product needs.
Let’s get started!
If you need a quick-turnaround, or would like additional design, cosmetic, and functionality advice, we’ve got you covered with our complex engineering and manufacturing expertise that will quickly bring your idea to life.